First of all...Yes, I'm pretty sure those are gang signs that he's sporting, and yes...he probably will be in jail soon if he keeps driving his GIRL around in his car before it's LEGAL to do so.
The Beast continues to amaze us. He LOVES this computer (it's a touch screen)...and he loves to play NickJr....touching the screen, licking the screen...he just can't get enough.
And Eli. He's still working hard in scouts, and yes...he wears these glasses (with no lenses) daily...even to school. (they actually came in Isaac's DJ Lance Rock costume package)
We have just been SO totally crazy busy here. Let me just give you a quick rundown: (although, I can't remember where we last left off)....Since moving to Reno in July, we've:
- Chris is doing just HORRIBLE in school (we can only hope at this point that he actually graduates THIS year)
- Chris is NOT wrestling because of his grades
- Chris wants to do LaCrosse this year (even though I've warned him he better get his grades up)
- Chris had a girlfriend, then didn't, but he's now working on getting her back
- The CrapStang continues to be crap and he loves driving it.
- Eli LOVES his teacher (as do I)
- Eli is in the gifted and talented program (of course he is)
- Eli is making SO many friends at school (SO much better than last year)
- Eli is NOT allergic to Nevada (yeah for us!) He's dropped 5 meds since moving from WA!
- Eli is still the apple of my eye:)
- Isaac can work the ipad now like there's no tomorrow. Starting his videos, rewinding them, turning up the volume. He's getting quite clever. Although, he's still eating it, and licking it...and getting food stuck where you charge it. (there's currently a big crack on the front screen. I anticipate a new one will be needed this year)
- Isaac loves going to school. He rides horses, swims...they have his favorite chips and cookies and they even have YoGabbaGabba on a cd player for him.
- Isaac rides the bus home from school everyday (like a big boy)
- Isaac still doesn't talk (or babble for that matter), doesn't drink by mouth yet, and still eats stage 2 baby food by mouth. (he can eats Pringles and chips ahoy cookies by mouth...don't ask, because I don't know)
- I LOVE Reno.
- Joe and I have started eating vegan/vegetarian (when I have the will power) and I've lost about 15 pounds.
- Over the last month I've had 3 different "attacks". After checking my heart, we discovered it was my gall bladder. We'll be taking that thing out in a few weeks.
- Joe is my MAN!
- Joe was diagnosed with Stage 2B colon cancer a few months ago.
- Joe went through 2 surgical procedures to remove all the cancer.
- Joe went through 6 weeks of chemo...all without missing a day of work.
- Joe is crazy
- Joe started back taking JuJitsu classes...and loves it.
- Joe tore his rotator cuff...and will need surgery in a few weeks too (I guess which ever one gets it scheduled first gets to go first!)
- Joe LOVES Reno and working with his new team here.
Well...that about sums it up. That's why I haven't been on here alot (I know, I've been working over HERE and not paying enough attention to this blog). I will do better. We LOVE all you guys that love us and check on us.
***Don't worry about Joe. He's too mean for cancer to take him down. They've got it all out...and he'll have check ups every 6 months to make sure it stays out!!