Joe comes in every night from work...and sits on the couch...with his tv tray in front of him...and drinks from a purple cup. Isaac lOVES this cup. I don't know why. BUT...if he sees it....he'll start crawling as fast as he can from the other side of the room just to try and get it.
- Chris has a staph infection on his arm from wrestling. Therefore, he's contagious, so he can't wrestle for a week until his infection is under control.
- Eli is, as normal, perfect in every way. He FINALLY started the gifted program here and he's excitedly working on his War of 1812 project.
- Joe is alive. Sometimes he gets on my nerves...sometimes he doesn't...but, I still love him regardless of which nerve he gets on daily.
- Katie pooped in my house this week. I am so mad at that stinkin' dog. (I mean, she's so small that her poops are like rabbit poops..but, still...it's POOP!)
- I am swamped! SO much paperwork to do, to be done, past due! AHHH! I STILL think I need an assistant.