We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Monday, December 06, 2010

Sickies, Rain, Sickies, Rain.....

This is just a picture from last month.


My kids are at it again....ALL of THEM are trying to KILL me...seriously.

Isaac is sick AGAIN. He had a cardiologist appointment today...and I had to re-schedule.
Eli couldn't miss out on the fun...so, he too is wheezing, hacking up a lung, and stuffy...
and Chris...he isn't sick, but he is failing two classes and can't wrestle until he brings his grades up...

and where is Joe?
in Seattle...
for work.

just abandoned me...
in the woods, where it rains endlessly, with sick kids, a barking dog, and mouthy teenager...

AND...I don't think i've mentioned this...BUT, did you know that my minivan has a leak? yep. When it rains....the back sliding door leaks...then, the floor is soaked...then, the van stinks because the carpet takes FOREVER to dry.

I never knew it leaked...
because it NEVER rained.
now I know.
and...I'm beginning to NOT like all this rain.

I'm thinking about just caulking that door closed...
the kids can get in from the front and walk back...
or pop the VERY back door open and climb in...
or WALK in the rain.
whichever?

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

The Portas said...

Sorry to hear about all the sickies in your house. I hope you get a sickness reprieve AND a rain reprieve!

jencooper said...

hahaha.....Oh, I promise that I am laughing with you....because it seems as though things are back to normal.

I guess I am going to take my kids to see Gabba on Sunday....alone....

We miss you terribly! Come to Texas...it doesn't rain that often here.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear everyone is sick and it won't stop raining. Hopefully things will get back to normal soon. How is the unpacking going. Also how is the shopping there any good deals. Are the deals better here in Vegas than there. Hang in there. Miss you guys.