We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Friday, May 28, 2010

Seriously??

Isaac has been non-stop throwing up or wretching for the past three days..

FINALLY...tonight..after a day of 1 ounce of pedialyte an hour...he's holding down 5 ounces in one hour!!! I haven't cleaned up puke in about 4 hours!!! yeah for me!

I still have NO idea what triggered this round. It's been SO long since he's thrown up this much and for this long. SO, that means that I don't have a cute picture to post..he's just looked too pitiful to pull out the camera.

oops...he's fussing. Gotta go!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Poor little Isaac:(

The Portas said...

Oh, this breaks my heart. I can't stand the thought of sweet Isaac feeling so icky....and of wonderful Mama Kathy having so much throw-up duty. I sure hope he feels better and that it stays that way. Sending our love your way!!

Tina:0) said...

Oh, no! Poor Mr. Isaac:0( No fun having a sick little one & being on clean up duty... praying he's back to his adorable, non-puking self soon!