We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Extra Feeding Pump Bags

Have I told you that Isaac knows how to take his shirt off now?
THIS is how I find him most of the day...
too stinkin' cute!


I have about 45 Kangaroo Joey 1000ml feeding pump bags if YOU or someone you know could use them. Just email me or leave a comment and I'll send them to you. (Isaac was switched back to the Infinity pump when we moved up here).


Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Grandma Susie said...

Your right "too stinkin' cute" . . . He's learning all kinds of new tricks!

The Portas said...

That is the cutest picture...awwww. :)