We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Week in Review

Our week in Review...
OH...&*$%...it's only Tuesday night...

SOMEbody...just come and take me out of my misery. We have been the busiest little family EVER. We have lots of attitude to share, lots of whining to go around...and NObody seems to like each other.
Eli keeps hiding around corners and scaring Chris...
Chris keeps hitting Eli because he doesn't like being scared...
I keep yelling at Chris for hitting Eli...
Chris keeps yelling at me for letting Eli scare him...
I keep yelling at Chris for not picking up his clothes..
Chris whines about getting them up LATER...
I keep yelling at Eli for peeing all over the toilet seat...
Eli whines about it COMING out too fast or it isn't THAT much...
I keep yelling because it's STILL there!
Joe's out of town..
which is good...
because there's HAIR in my sink...and it didn't come from me shaving MY beard.

I need some happy pills, to be in a happy place...with kids who listen, who do not talk back, a husband who treats me like a queen....and housework that is optional.
OH...and I don't EVEN think I mentioned Sir Isaac in the above yelling and whining...because THIS is what he does when we're at a store:

and THIS is what he does if one of the boys go downstairs and don't take him....
BUT...with all that choas that IS our family....
we have Chris...who is wrestling for districts this weekend....
Isaac...who knows how to take his clothes off now (wouldn't our OT be so proud)...
and Eli...sweet Eli...he's so darn sweet to Isaac.
(but...he canNOT aim in the bathroom to save his life)
That's about it.
I am TiReD. (with my country accent DRAWN out)!
I'm just getting organized....trying to stay on top of their daily messes...and get everyone to every appointment that they need to get to.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

The Portas said...

Hi tiiiiiiired supermom. I wish I had some magic happy-peace-calm pills for you! Rest when you can, busy mommy! Sending you hugs...xo

LenzLove said...

Can I just tell you that I miss you guys terribly! Ok, and I love that your importing now. I could have miss this fabulous post of Isaac screaming & undressing himself.

I love all the pictures. The boys are getting so big.
Hang in there!

jencooper said...

Bennett too!! They have a HUGE hole to aim in. Why can't they make it in?? Bennett is too busy acting like a superhero or daydreaming and doesn't pay a lick of attention.

Hang in there....it has to get better, right??

Kerry Tylenda-Emmons said...

I'm thinking you need to buy these: http://www.etsy.com/listing/60760420/new-potty-shots-vinyl-toilet-decal

Or maybe these:
http://www.amazon.com/Toilet-Sniper-Training-Self-Adhesive-Targets/dp/B002MGL1WG

Good luck with that!

Sarah said...

It's Monday & I'm hoping you got some rest & had a wonderful weekend!

Driscoll Family said...

I am coming! Some retail therapy should help!!
Love, Stephanie