We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Saturday, April 07, 2007



Aunt Mandy came to visit us today. It was a SURPRISE!!! Joe and I got off the elevator and there she was. We let her hold our butterball...but, she looked petrified the entire time! Joe took the afternoon shift today so that Mandy and I could go and buy a crib. Maybe if we build the crib...Isaac will come!!! He was taken off his bottle feeds today...they are giving him a little break. He weighed in today at 7lbs 1oz. He was a little fussy today (he probably got some on my milk after we had Mexican food!! I'll try to stay away from the spicy food!) Let's hope that he gives the night nurse a break!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Come on Kat, he wasn't really fussy today unless it was after I left. That's it, he just missed me when I left. Thanks for letting he hang out with the three of you today. And yes everyone, this really is their baby. (He looks like Joe and Eli.) Take care of him and I'll pop in again in a couple of weeks.

Grandma Judy said...

I wish Meghan had been there with Mandy and the two little people could have been side by side. I would have enjoyed seeing two little babies with heads full of hair.

Kat, what are the names of all of the doctors, nurses, therapists etc. that are caring for Isaac. At some point and time I'd llike to send them a card.

MOM

Mandy said...

Mom there are so many people. Even doctors that aren't even his doctors are checking on him. I think he has more people looking out for him then any other person or kid in the entire hospital.

Kathy said...

I'll make a list for you...but, it will take one big "Thank you" box of cards for all the special people that are taking care of him!