We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Sunday, April 15, 2007




What a wonderful Sunday!!! Joe started the morning off getting Isaac to drink his entire bottle--62cc's. For his noon feeding, he only drank 27cc's (which is still great!). When I came in for the afternoon shift...Joe stayed with me and showed me his feeding technique...and with the two of us working with Isaac...he drank another entire bottle--62cc's. So, with that training session, Joe left me for the evening feeding. At that evening feeding, Master Isaac drank his entire bottle again!!! Three full bottles for the day feedings...looks like Joe will need to put that crib together sooner than later. Whether it's Isaac deciding he's ready to eat or Joe and I finally perfecting our technique...our baby is EATING!!! (well...we are actually squirting the milk in his mouth...but, he is swallowing it on his own...so, he is eating!) We have Lynn tonight as our nurse, and she is great! She was able to get Isaac to drink 45cc's for her last night! We will have Shannon tomorrow during the day...and she is also another great nurse to help watch our angel. Chris and Eli went to church this morning with Tristen....they looked so handsome. We're hoping to have a successful Monday. Eli will go to preschool, Joe will take the morning shift at the hospital, and Chris and I will work on his school work....whooo, and that's just what's on our plate until lunch time!!! (my baby weight will be off in no time!). I hope you enjoy the pictures today...I took them (Joe is usually the photographer). Joe sewed Isaac's pacifier to the turtle so that it would stay in his mouth...he's such an awesome dad!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

The turtle is really cute. Isaac is probably thinking, "What's that green thing coming after me! ! !
Keep up the good work with the feeding. Let's fatten that baby up!
MOM

Unknown said...

Joe should go into buisness. I know a few girls who would buy the turtle binkie right now! Isaac looks adorable, thanks for all the picture updates. They are fun to see everyday.

Mandy said...

If Joe needs help with the crib call me. Also, just have him put the crib on his side of the bed. :) Let me know if you want me to go get a Wubanub and I will. Take care and tell the boys to enjoy the toys!!