We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Funny Pics!

Dang...I tried posting this LAST night and it took
FOREVER for the pics to load...
so, here we go:
THIS is the picture that Eli gave his teacher for her "end of the year" gift.
We put it in a talking picture frame that talked and he said,
"Ms. E, LOOK what I have in my hand for you"
(in his little devious voice)
She's going to LOVE it!

Peek a boo...
I see you!
This is how Sir Isaac was sitting on the couch
yesterday watching Gabba.
Ok...I moved the pillow...
I know...he doesn't really match...
but, who cares!
See that smile...still watching Gabba!
SHoot....it's almost NOON and I need to feed my bugaboo now. I hope you enjoyed the pics!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, he is so cute.

The Portas said...

I never match Elijah's clothes! At the end of the day I look at him and wonder how many other people must have thought I was a bad mother for the way I dressed him. Oh well! Don't care!! :)

Your little man is as cute as ever. Eli, too! I love the spider pic. Have a great weekend, you guys. We won't be around for a while, so we'll "see" you next week!

business logo design said...

wow so cute and nice pics share of this.
I like this blog.
Thanks.