We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Weekend Report

It's hot here.

That's all.

I got a LONG nap today...yeah for me!

Joe worked Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. SO...he's quite POOPED!

Isaac has the runny poops...totally YUCK! Maybe we'll all go to church and Joe can take him home early (that's the LAST thing I want to clean up outside of the house).

Eli and I are ALMOST finished reading Harry Potter!

Chris TALKS WAY too much about the girl with the piercings. I may have to do an intervention...but, I'm keeping an eye on the situation.

AND....Joe's been interviewing with Bank of America for a job in ANOTHER STATE. I will NOT spill the beans...but, it's CRAZY! He'll have his next phone interview on Tuesday...don't worry...I'll keep you updated.

Really...we've had a drama FREE weekend! Who would have thought??

oh...and pictures. Would you like to see what the kids look like?
WELL...I'll see if I can pull the ole camera out tomorrow and see if I can snap a few!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

my life: said...

Do I feel an Indiana vibe???? The cost of living here is SO low...it could balance out the weather! ;0)
Chris and Caleb are sounding very similar...girls, girls, girls! *help me*

Mandy said...

Kat, you are still using WAY more minutes then Chris is. Tell him he can talk on the phone as much as he wants, Aunt Mandy will cover it. :)

The Portas said...

Is the interview in Minnesota??? :)

I hope Isaac's tummy feels better soon. Drama, stay away from the Rollers!

jencooper said...

Ahhh.....hormones.

Why can't you just move to Texas? Please?? Pretty please.

I miss the Rollers....and all their drama!!