We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Forced Family Fun Night

Can I just say....


We ALL made it to church today. Yep...it was a rather smooth process. No screaming or yelling...no wrinkled suits.
NOW...we did spend most of church in the hallways with a grumpy little Isaac. But...we made it!

After church...we ALL had a nice LONG nap! (I just LOVE Sunday afternoon naps!)

I made a roast in the crockpot...so, lunch was ready after church and dinner was leftovers.
Perfect.
THEN...it was time for FORCED FAMILY FUN NIGHT!
Where we FINALLY get to watch Harry Potter.
Eli and I took our positions on the loveseat (the best viewing spots in the house), Isaac crawled around on the floor sprinkling crackers everywhere, Chris was at the table STILL eating, and Joe was laying on the couch.
The movie started....
Eli was so excited...
THEN...Chris went upstairs to sleep (at 8:00!)....
THEN...we could hear snoring from the couch...
and that left me, and lick, and ick (eli and isaac).

We finished the movie...Eli was SO excited then...went up to brush his teeth and to bed.
Joe woke up...then, tried rolling back over...
WHEN...Eli came downstairs crying!
Yep...he doesn't want to go to school tomorrow...he wants to be HomeSchooled.
poor little thing.
SO...while I was feeding Isaac his last "late night" feed....
I sent Joe and Eli up to my bed...
where they are snoring happily together as I type...
Chris is STILL asleep...
and I just heard Isaac open his door and scream out (he can open it from his crib....like I can't hear him screaming with the door closed?)

We begin our day in the morning early....
wish me luck...
I need a nerve pill...
so bad!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

The Portas said...

Your day yesterday sounds lovely! Church and a roast and family fun night with HARRY POTTER!

I hope the day goes well for everyone today! And, sorry, but Isaac opening the door to scream at you made me laugh a little bit. :)

jencooper said...

Haha!! That Isaac is such a stinker!! He cracks me up.

I am so happy that you and Eli enjoyed Harry Potter together! It's a family fave in the Cooper household.

Grandma Judy said...

NO more home schooling! Eli just got use to having "MOM TIME". Just tell him you will go to school with him to volunteer. Joe will help you with Isaac!