We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I have an EIGHT year old!

Today was Eli's 8th birthday...
and it was a great one!

We've actually been partying all weekend! I was lucky enough to be given Kung Zhu pets to review...and WHO HOOO...it was SO awesome that we could incorporate those cute little hamsters with Eli's party! We actually had a few small parties...where we invited a few friends over for food, cake, ice cream...and of course, to play with the new Kung Zhu pets. BUT....we told everyone NOT to bring gifts, we were sending THEM home with gifts! It was so fun!
(yes...sweet Joe put all that together)
I love these hamsters..
they don't poop..
I love that.

I have videos to post too..
but, you know me. Maybe I'll get around to it...maybe I won't. Maybe you'll just have to keep reminding me...because...that's just how it is with me.

We all made it to church...
ok...we WERE a little late...
but, we made it. Joe gave a great lesson, Isaac watched his ipad lovingly and MOSTLY quietly... then, tonight at church, they had a fireside for kiddos that were turning eight this year and would be baptized soon. AND...guess who sang?
Eli!
I have videos of him practicing at home...BUT..my house is a mess in the background...SO, you might NOT get to see those videos. (or, we'll reshoot this week if you INSIST!)

IT's a FREAKIN' crazy week this week.
Chris starts summer school tomorrow...just ruining my life....I will NEVER be able to sleep in again...NEVER!!!

so...now i will leave you...
it's already ALMOST tomorrow...
and I should really get to bed!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

James said...

ELI!
I hope that you have had a wonderful Birthday, and Party ;) Can't believe that your already 8! So, when is the BIG DAY? Happy Birthday, James, Abby, Lauren, Carter, and Isabella

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Eli! I'm convinced you and Evan would be best of friends - wish we lived closer : (
We want to hear him sing! Clutter, Flutter... we all have it. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we were all given maids? I would personally rather have a cook... clean I can do - cook I cannot. See again, if we lived closer we could trade off chores.

Unknown said...

Sounds like everyone had a good time...

Happy Birthday Eli

jencooper said...

I hope that your birthday party was a smashing success!!

And, to think....I will be in Vegas when Eli gets baptized. Awesome!!

I can't wait....Just over 3 weeks and I will be there!!

The Portas said...

Happy belated birthday to ELI!!!! Woohoooo!

Hang in there, Mama, and rest whenever you can (advice I am taking myself right now). I hope this week hasn't turned out to be too crazy for you.