We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I am in bed posting from my phone....
Because I am tired
And because I can.

It's been a long day. The Walker didn't get here today. Immunologist was quick and wouldn't give me profalactic antibiotics for Isaac. I made an appointment for ent--his tubes are out. Made the cutest angel tutu and mailed it out. Cooked chicken parm for dinner. (it was yuck)
Picked up isaac's glasses....too cute!
Chris had ballroom dancing lessons tonight at church. And Eli helped me decorate witch hats (I had to find something for him to do)

But ....tomorrow the walker comes. I go to jo anns to spend $$$$ on fabric. Greys anatomy is on. All will be alright with the world

The end

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

my life: said...

I'm busy??? is that not the pot calling the kettle black? ;0)

That tutu I made for Gracie last year...I'm slappin it on her...with a pair of wings and callin it a costume. :0) Wish I had a fraction of your talent!

James said...

Sorry do hear the boys are sick again. The corset is so cute! Thanks for the pics :) Tell Mr. Isaac to get better, it's almost trick or treating time! Lauren and Carter BEG everyday and I have to keep telling them in a few more weeks! Take care everybody, Abby

The Portas said...

I hope Isaac is feeling better and I hope you got some sleep last night, you busy mama you.

Can't wait for pics of the new glasses AND the new walker!

Tina:0) said...

Sounds like even when you're tired you're busy!

We need to see pictures of that cutie patootie in those glasses;0)

Hope you're able to get some rest so you can go spend all that $$$$$!!

PS - I'll be watching Grey's too, so if you wanna know ahead of time, let me know! (remember I'm about 3 hours ahead of you!)