We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Sunday, November 08, 2009

I heart Rocks


Have I told you lately how PERFECT the weather is HERE??
It's sunny and beautiful!
(lovin' the transition lenses...huh?)
While out in the sun...something caught his little eyes...
what could it be??
I will GET YOU!
A rock! The perfect treat...
for ME TO EAT~
so yummy...so yummy!
Success!

There you have it. Isaac loves shoes, wood, and now we can add rocks to the list. He's still eating about 1-2 jars of stage 2 baby food daily...but, he LOVES anything NON-food. Joe pulled a huge hunk of wood out of his mouth today...(from that table holding the little tv--because we haven't gotten the big tv fixed yet).

We ALL made it to church today! Joe sang in sacrament...and it was just perfect. (I wish he would sing to me more around the house...).

We ALL took an afternoon nap. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when Eli and Isaac snuggle with me in our bed, Chris is in his room, and Joe crashes on the couch...I turn the phones off...and we just sleep the afternoon away.

I haven't gotten Isaac flu shot or H1N1 shot yet. I didn't want to wait in line at the health department this weekend...I'll call our card and see if he has any on hand. EXCEPT....Isaac is scheduled to have tubes put in his ears next week...and I would hate to risk him getting sick from the shots and then having to re-schedule the tubes....and I would hate taking him to the hospital withOUT the shot too...what's a mama to do??

My house is not clean, I haven't made any holiday tutus for my etsy shop, I haven't cleaned out the pool lately, my sewing room is a mess...I need an assistant asap!!

AND...you can see that I'm playing around with the blog background. It'll change a lot over the next few days while I'm tweaking it...

and send over prayers and sweet words to Mr. Elijah who's going in for a heart cath tomorrow.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jencooper said...

There is a party in my tummy....oh wait....the rock didn't make it to his tummy!!

Could the kid be any cuter???

<3,
Jen

cindy said...

Haha...the rock better not make it to his tummy or I'm thinkin' there wouldn't be a party! How adorable is it to see him sitting there, outside, eating a rock...like everyone sits outside and eats big rocks?! Love him!

xoxo

The Portas said...

Your blog looks great! I love it.

Elijah went through a rock-loving stage this past summer. Our silly boys.

I just love all the photos of Isaac enjoying the outdoors!!

I hope you guys get the h1n1 vaccination stuff all figured out. So complicated, isn't it?

Thanks for the prayers yesterday. That was very sweet of you!