We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Saturday, October 27, 2007






Happy Saturday!!! I made all the kids and JOE get out of bed this morning and get their pictures made! It was a success!!! Here are a few of the pics...but, these are the raw pictures before they were cropped and centered. I can't wait to hang them and send out xmas cards! Isaac was a champ and the big boys did great! I don't think I'll be ready to fly out Friday morning at 6am...I wish we could postpone the surgery..forEVER! I have cleaning to do...so..ta ta until tomorrow!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

7 comments:

Mandy said...

It's sooooooooo cute. I'm so glad you got these done. Now I want to know when you are going to send them out??? You are just teasing all of us with these. Dan said Sto looks so old in the pic of just boys. Isaac, you are such a big boy. You just made everyones day!! Thanks

Grandma Judy said...

I have to admit y'all are a handsome group when everyone is cleaned up. I can't wait to see the other pictures.

Grandma Susie said...

Beautiful picture of you guys. I am so happy you had them done Kathy. Isaac looks nearly grown in his solo shot but our favorite is the one of the whole fam with the light backgroud.

Can't wait to see more.

Unknown said...

Wow, nice pics. I love the one of Isaac in the chair.

The Portas said...

GREAT pics, you guys. What a good looking family. All those handsome boys and pretty mama!

Good luck getting things in order this week. I know how you feel. The anticipation of surgery is the worst, part, though. You'll be glad to get it behind you.

Samantha said...

Wonderful Pictures...what is the trick of getting everyone looking at the camera? I try to get the three kids to look and smile--or just look for that matter, and it seems that it cannot be done...You guys are a beautiful family.

We will certainly be thinking of you over the next couple weeks with the anticipation of the surgery and the surgery itself. Hang in there.

Hugs,
Samantha
www.caringbridge.org/visit/micahmajor

James said...

Lookin' Good! Can't wait till I get my copies! Instead of mailing them; just have them ready so I can get them whenever I get there! HaHa
I know the feeling of cleaning and packing. I don't have the stress or worry that you have with the thoughts of surgery.
See you soon. Take care, Abby