We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Our Wednesday was like any other day...until Mark came over! He got Isaac to eat a little bit of applesauce!!! Then, some went up Isaac's nose (because of the cleft palate)...and that makes him mad! But, he was doing SO good...we were so PROUD of him! He was still wretching yesterday (even with adding the cornstarch)..so, I decided to stop adding the formula (which gives him the extra calories)...and he hasn't wretched since. I've given him 6 feeds...and not ONE wretching episode! The mornings are usually his worse ones...and he woke up just fine this morning. So, I'll keep it up today..and if the formula was the key...then, I'll have to ask about another way to add calories to his diet! (Because, he needs to be a chunky monkey!). Other than that...there's nothing new to report. We're all great!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I have a solution, since Meghan is turning into a chunky monkey I will just send Isaac cookies that I make Meghan. And there are these sweet potato sweet puffs that she just loves. We will just start feeding Isaac everything that mom taught Meghan to eat and then we will both have chunky mokies. It's great to hear that he isn't having his wretching episodes.
Take care of Eli and his breathing. Tell him I'll get a pic of Meghan with her mask on as soon as I figure out how to keep her still.

Grandma Judy said...

Send Isaac this way. I'll get him eating!