We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Sunday, October 07, 2007






It was conference today...so, it was nice to finally be able to attend church together...even if it was all of us in pajamas on the couch! Isaac wretched only once today and that was after I fed him a little sweet potatoes. He loved them, but you know...it gets up his nose, he freaks out, and starts coughing, which then causes the wretch, which then makes it all come out on me! Oh well....at least he liked the sweet potatoes. He's snoozing at the moment, Eli is forcing me to play another board game with him, and Chris is hiding out in his room. The pictures are of Isaac's tummy time today! Eli was cheering him on. It was the cutest! He's such a good big brother! He asks me if I've washed my hands everytime I pick up Isaac...how sweet!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

James said...

Great job baby Isaac!
:):):):) From the 4 of us
p.s. Lauren can't wait to see you!

Mandy said...

Ohh, that's just the cutiest. I can't wait to come party with him.

The Portas said...

I love that last picture. He has some funny facial expressions!