We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Saturday, October 06, 2007





We just had a LAZY Saturday. The little boys and I always take an afternoon nap together in my room...it's SO SWEET! (Although..it never lasts long enough!). Nothing new to report. Isaac's doing good, big boys are always fighting lately (Eli says it's because Chris is a teenager now and the king of DORKS!). I love it! I'm wearing my snazzy new glasses today. I look quite intelligent in them (if I do say so). That's really all I've got...nothing dramatic happening here...which is GOOD!! The pictures are of Isaac's latest chew toy...his g-tube! I have to always disconnect it or tuck it into his clothes, or else it's in his mouth! (gross!)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Come on.. we wants pics of you and your glasses. When do you have time to go get them anyways?? Glad to see that Eli finally agrees that Chris is a big dork!! Have a fun weekend.