We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Isaac was a bit of a grump today..he stayed awake ALL day long! Maybe that means he'll sleep all night!!! (wishful thinking) We have an appointment tomorrow with Dr. Baron (GI doc)...I am hoping for a prescription for something that could help with this wretching. He's still doing it 3-5 times a day and choking horribly and then usually ending up throwing up....it takes a lot out of him. I would love for this to stop before we head up to Stanford...which, by the way, we have dates!
Here's the timeline of events:
Nov. 2nd, report for clinic at 12:00pm (for echo, labs, check-up)
he'll have the weekend off (but, we have to stay in CA)
Nov. 5th--report for the heart cath at 8:30am
Nov. 7th--SURGERY...I don't have a time yet...I hope we're the first case!!!
It's coming WAY too fast...
You know me...all I can think about is all the shopping that I need to do...It's COLD up there! I can't wear my flip-flops you know! I'll snap some pictures for you tomorrow!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I hope everything goes according to your schedule. Are you all set at the RMH? I'm sure you will be happy to know that I deleted the phone number so I won't call you as soon as you check in. I will however send you another box of food.

See you soon.

Mandy

The Portas said...

I bet it's so good to have dates set. I know that's always something I like to have in my head anyway.

Maybe I should send you some of my cold Minnesota winter clothes??? :)

Grandma Judy said...

When you go shopping make sure Isaac gets a Halloween suit. Bet you haven't thought about that.
I know he can't go trick-or treating southern style, but you can let Eli go for him at church.
We need a picture!!