We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Monday, November 03, 2008



Here he goes again...He rolls around now SO FAST...he's in my stash
before I can catch him!

and...can you tell that he's been eating the cardboard part??

I pulled a huge chunk out of his mouth yesterday!

He isn't hungry...I just fed him!

Close-up of the TEETH marks!

and....here's Eli..not cooperating for a picture.
That was my day. Chasing Isaac and asking Eli to smile for me!

Eli is feeling much better! AND...they are out of school tomorrow...so, that'll give him one more day to rest up before going to school.

I can't even believe it...but, Isaac's still doing great! He's still eating three times a day...rolling everywhere...just being the perfect angel.

Chris was FINALLY being nice to Eli tonight and helping him with his Star Wars game.

That's all I've got. I'll take the boys out tomorrow to stand in line to vote (I should have just stood in line last week:(

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Man those tulle rolls are too tempting for that little guy! I love how he holds them up with his feet. Too adorable!

I'm with you on the having to stand in line to vote tomorrow. I should have asked for absentee ballot. Darn it.

The Portas said...

Elijah eats cardboard/paper all the time. I am always pulling chunks out of his mouth. I'm glad you guys had such a good day. Isaac is still eating well, too, how wonderful! Hoping for another good day for you all. xoxoxo

Samantha said...

I think that cardboard should be counted as one of the major food groups since all kids seem to enjoy it so much...just count it as some fiber and you are good to go...I will do some research and find out about how many calories are in it for you ;)

Good luck voting today...I was happy I went last week...stood in line for only about 20 minutes (it was with Jonathan, my MIL and my sleeping baby boy), so it was not bad. I can only imagine what you will have to write about with Eli at the election sites...I can't wait for my laugh :)

Much love,
Samantha

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

*giggling*

BJ said...

I love looking at these pictures :) Isaac is getting so BIG and as cute as ever. I'm so happy to hear that he is eating, way to go Isaac!! I must admit...I'm a tad jealous and wish Macy Jane would love to eat ;) I wanted to let you know that I am hardly on myspace anymore, my new addiction is facebook! Join that if you haven't (I know...one more thing to join :) and look me up (Bethany Wiles-Brighton, TN). I have lots of updates about MJ and pictures!!

crabby old man said...

Love The pictures

Tina:0) said...

At least he's not dumping powder or squeezing diaper ointment on the floor!! What a cutie patootie!

Eli looks like he just woke up?! Maybe he's growing out of his 'ham' stage?!

Hope you were able to make it to vote! What a crazy election this one is. The history books are going to be really interesting in a few years!