We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Teenager in Tux...



Isaac has a LOVE other than Gabba Gabba...
It would be Baby Tad...
this poor frog is SO old (it use to be Eli's)..
and Isaac just adores it.
Seriously...look at that face!

Look at him...he's the happiest little peanut!
and the main attraction for the night...
My Chris in his tux...
singing so sweet at the school choir concert.

When did he get so old??
That's the Chris I'm use to!
Peek-a-boo...
where are you??

There he is!
It was another busy day...

but, we ended at Christopher's choir concert. Joe was able to make it...
it was perfect.
Those kiddos are SO talented!
and we topped it off with pizza at CiCi's!...
(gotta love some pizza buffet--especially when no one wants to cook!)

Isaac is doing fantastic. He's getting a runny nose...I hope it's from all the dust we've been kicking up cleaning around here! (benadryl is on board...that'll dry him up!)

Eli is out of school tomorrow for teacher conferences...
Did I tell you that I had mine yesterday and he's on the A honor roll!

SO...he'll be my errand boy, along with side-kick Isaac.....and we'll see how much we can get done!

MOM...I will post videos of the concert tomorrow.


Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

8 comments:

Grandma Susie said...

Chris looks so handsome in his Tux! I can't wait to see the video of the concert. We're so happy with his participation in music - and look at our happy Issac - he's growing up tooooooo fast. Peek a boo cutie Eli . . . We love you all!

The Portas said...

Two things... The third pic from the top is THE CUTEST photo I think I've ever seen. And, Chris looks so handsome in his tux!

You are one blessed mama! Way to go on the A honor roll, Eli!

Hoping that runny nose is just a runny nose. Stay healthy!!

Sarah said...

That 2nd picture... he is in love you can tell! What a handsome guy Chris is. A honor roll??? Way to go Eli!

Grandma Judy said...

Can we now put the tux on Eli and Chris on the A honor roll?

jencooper said...

Ahh...Baby Tad...and thanks to Isaac...it has become Gracie's new love too!! I am so happy that I had one at my house.

Chris looks so handsome!! And he is such a great kid to boot!

Way to go Eli!! A honor roll is awesome!! I am super proud of you!!

James said...

Chris you clean up nice! A tux for choir concert?? Only in VEGAS :)
Isaac, I love your jammies.

crabby old man said...

enjoyed the pictures & thanks for sharing Your family.

crabby old man said...

enjoyed the pictures & thanks for sharing Your family.