We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Monday, September 10, 2007



I just figured out how to transfer videos from my cell phone to my computer and then onto this blog! Wow..how cool! I'll keep uploading them...they'll be "blasts from the past"...

So, this is a clip of our Stanford hospital stay. Isaac loves to get his mouth suctioned! (even when he doesn't need it...he likes it!)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Why don't you show or tell me how to do this???

Grandma Judy said...

Looks like Isaac will be enjoying going to the dentist. All they will have to do is let him hold the suction tube.

I want to see some new pictures.
Get with it Kat.

T n T - K n K said...

So funny, definitely he is enjoying the suction. I love the mohawk below too!!