We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Just another busy day! Chris and Eli went off to school like champs and Isaac and I were headed off to the pediatrician for his 4 month shots (he's 2 months behind). He weighed in at 15lbs 4 ozs (but, they don't have a digital scale and he had his diaper on)...and his length was 25in. He seems to be growing around and not length wise...we'll have to start him on pilates and stretch him out! He had three shots and was a champ. He cried for only a little time and was smiling soon after. We spent our afternoon and evening doing homework with the big boys and Isaac napped his day away. (That's why you don't have a picture to look at today). I hope he sleeps good tonight (if not...I have the motrin on stand by)!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

The Portas said...

I think that's actually a good length! Elijah was 26 inches long at his 6-month visit and was even in the 50th percentile.

Glad to hear Isaac is lovin' on his naps. That makes it wonderful for Mommy.

James said...

Kathy,
Don't worry about little Isaac's weight and height. He will catch up. And they are all different!
I pulled out my kids stats.
Lauren at 6 months: 17 lbs and 26 1/2" long.
Carter at 6 months: 16 lb 10 oz and 27 1/4" long.
(Lauren at 4 months weighed 13 lb 11 oz and her length then was only 24 1/2 inches long. Carter at 4 months weighed 14 lb and 25" long.) I think that I remember the nurse telling me that a dry diaper weighs in about an ounce. Don't worry. Take care, Abby

T n T - K n K said...

That's so funny about the Motrin. I'm going to ditto that for the first year of Kalob's life. I'm sure the makers of Motrin & huggies smiled a little bigger when they view each quarterly earnings report :-)
I had and still have a pooper on my hands too, he just doesn't want to do that in the potty yet but I still try!