We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Sunday, September 23, 2007






I can't believe that I haven't posted anything since Wednesday....YIKES! Well...if my kids would let me BREATHE then maybe I'd have more time to type! This was a pretty uneventful weekend. Joe watched the boys this morning so that I could go to church (the older boys had a little cough...so, we wanted them to stay in bed and rest). It was so nice to get out of the house ALONE and see everyone! When I came back home, Joe and the boys had cleaned the downstairs...what a sweetie! Isaac's still wretching pretty bad. But, other than that, he's holding his head up so good and actually letting me put him on his tummy a little more each day. He's taking a little (like one teaspoon) of rice cereal with the spoon. We work on it everyday. His incision has some granulation tissue in some spots...when we go to the pediatrician this week, i'll ask him about it...although, he'll just tell me to ask the card...so, Dr. Mayman, if you're reading this...just give me a call!!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

James said...

What a CUTIE! Isaac save some of those smiles for me :) And Kathy,
you might want to put up ALL those cute little stuffed animals before Lauren comes. She will just take them over and assume that they are hers!!! Take care. Glad you mentioned his scar. I was wondering why it looked sorta yellowish. Love, Abby

Grandma Judy said...

Hey Isaac,
I'm at Grandma Kitty Cat's today.
She said you are just Beautiful. She wishes you were closer by so she could hold you. Grandma Kitty Cat said you look just like your DAD!!
Love you,
The two Grandma's

Mandy said...

I can't believe that this is our little boy. He's getting so big. I can't wait to come back and see him before he goes back to CA. He really wants to go trick or treating with us. We promise not to have him out to late. Okay, if that doesn't work can we at least give him cake at the birthday parties??

Love ya