We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Wednesday, September 19, 2007



I took so many cute pictures I just HAD to make a little movie!!!
I forgot to tell you that yesterday, Isaac weighed in at 14 lbs 13 ozs...FATTY! (only 25 inches long). He's getting rounder and not longer! He had a good day. I mean, as far as his days go...the normal wretching, crabby moments, and poop machine in FULL gear...we made it! The house is still standing...it's not clean, but it's still here! We all had dinner and I've got the older boys asleep upstairs and I'm getting ready to take this little sleeping guy upstairs for the night! I love it when I have nothing new to report...just pictures to share! (and, I uploaded some of Eli's also).

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Good job Kat!

Mandy said...

He has the Evans in him. He is going to turn out like Grandpa Joe. Just wait, when he gets moving around he will lose the tummy. Look at the other two boys. They are just like their mom.

Mandy

SwampMom said...

Absolutely precious. I just want to kiss those little cheeks. You are doing a great job keeping us up to date, Kathy, Thanks!!

I don't comment often, but I check in every day.

Love ya lots!

Aunt Debbie

Rollerfam4 said...

Those are some cute pictures! He is such a big boy, I love it. It makes him funner to cuddle.

The Portas said...

Cute lil chubman!