We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Saturday, September 01, 2007






Let's see...what can I tell you???
**About Issac's feeds....we've increased his feeds to 150cc's every 4 hours (instead of 140 every 3 hours...)that's a little less for the total day....but, because I am fortifying the milk....he's getting more than enough calories. We'll get the upper GI scheduled (hopefully by next week) and if there's nothing anatomically wrong, then we'll get to try the Baclofen (I didn't even have to ask for it Terri....) He's still wretching...at least 5 times a day!
**We're working with Isaac's bobblehead...he gets better each day! He's getting so strong...it might help if his head would stop growing..it's got to be touch picking up all that HEAD!
**Eli is feeling better...so, I'll be able to invite Terri and Matthew over soon!
**I loaded the dishwasher tonight and folded the laundry (But, I didn't put it away yet...that's what we have Christopher for!)
**We gave Isaac a toy that encourages him to kick his feet..and when he does, it starts spinning and singing...well, Isaac kept his feet close to him, he wouldn't extend them to kick at all. Then, when he started, the toy would sing and spin and sing...and then it scared him so he would stop kicking! It was too funny!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Oh Isaac, that's a beautiful little fat face and double chin.
I know your mom loves kissing on you! I can't wait to come out and see you. Be good for mom and dad.
We love you...and Sto...and Eli.

Mandy said...

Glad to see you have time for pics. And just so no one takes this the WRONG WAY, you look great. I'll email you later with what I really wanta say!! :) Now that Eli is getting germs from school you understand why my two are sick alot. Now I can pick on you. Take care and we will see you Saturday. I'm sure you can't wait to get Katie back!!

The Portas said...

What a little sweetie pie! I love reading your posts....thanks so much for sharing the pics and good stories!