We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Tuesday, September 18, 2007





It's been a CRAZY day...what else would you expect from us?? This weekend was good. Chris had a scout camp out and Joe and Eli camped out in the back yard. The boys are all getting over their colds and Joe has left us this week to work in Reno. Yesterday, Isaac had another upper Gi. It didn't show anything new...so, we don't know why he's still wretching so bad. Now, the wretches include spit up, which chokes him, and turns him a scary ghostly white color. (yesterday, he satted in the 60s for about an hour after one of his episodes). Today, we met with Mark and he was able to get Isaac to eat a little rice cereal out of a spoon! I was SO PROUD! We also saw Dr. Baron. We are scheduling an emptying study...an xray that takes pictures of Isaac's belly peridically to determine the rate at which his stomach empties. If the rate is too fast or too slow..that could be the cause of the wretching...and there are meds for it. If neither or those are the case...then, we'll try the Baclofen. I asked if he could "shake it"...I need this resolved before we head to Stanford. Did I tell you that we're still looking at the Nov. 7th surgery date! I need more time!!! Not much more to tell...I need to get all my boys in bed and give myself a breather....before we start up again tomorrow..

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

T n T - K n K said...

Wonderful news about the rice cereal or is it? Does that seem to help with the wrenching or spitting up?
Camping in the backyard...the best ever! I have beautiful memories as a child camping in the backyard. I know they had fun.

Do you have any appt in Summerlin next week? I'll be at the hospital for Kalob on Wed.
Have a beautifully fun day together!
Love Sams Family

The Portas said...

I hope you can get everything figured out very soon! It seems like it's always something with these little ones, huh.

As always, your little peanut is cute as pie.

Grandma Judy said...

Oh, my baby is still beautiful, but he looks a little tired. Have the boys been stressing him out too much? I know he's tired of hearing, "Chris, time to do your homework"!

I know you are really busy keeping up with the three boys. Just be patient. In a couple of month you will be gone, and then you will be wishing that you were home. Enjoy it while you can!!

Baby Isaac, It's almost pumpkin time. I'll have to start looking for some Haloween animals for you.