We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Friday, September 28, 2007

I don't know where the time is going?? These kids act like I'm their MOM or something?!? They keep me HOPPING!
We talked with Dr. Baron (GI doc) yesterday. The results from the emptying study showed that Isaac's stomach is emptying normal (on the slow end of normal), but still normal. We are going to have his blood sugar tested later today. This will show us if his glucose levels get too high after feeds...as this could also be the cause of his wretching. Then, we could try a few differnt meds, or try a endoscopy to check inside of throat...could possibly be a hernia on top of the fundoplication.
WHO KNOWS!
He's handling the wretching like a champ though...he's all smiles after his episodes. he had a fever all day and night after his shots. He seems to be doing much better today. My only complaint is...really...how many times can one baby poop. Because, I bet my baby poops more than YOUR baby! It's time to buy stock in Huggies...I anticipate a sharp rise in their 3rd quarter earnings!
Eli is talking my head off as usual and Chris is LOVING school. And Joe has lost so much weight (I'm so jealous). and that leaves Katie...our dog...she barks too much as always, but Chris is glad to have her back.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Grandma Susie said...

Kathy, funny post. I love it and I will jump in on the baby poop subject. I'll bet your baby poops more than anybody elses baby too. I can't believe the number of diapers he goes through - but then, thats probably why hes always so happy - regular at both ends. :)
Love you guys, Mom

Mandy said...

Okay Kat, does Chris really love school now or are you being funny? He must have done good on the algebra test. I'll trade you Seth for Eli. And, well you can just keep Katie. I'll come get he in Nov if mom needs a break from her. You need to take a pic of you boys so that we can see them. Better yet, put your camera on the tripod and take a family pic!! I'm sure everyone would love to see a pic of all of you.