We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Thursday, July 16, 2009


I'm not sure what's causing his face to
break out...
Ignore his grumpy face...
this is an important picture...
he learned how to make the glow worm sing and light up tonight!!!
I almost cried!
The glow worm was the most important part of the day!
Ok...all the therapists did come...we talked about goals for Isaac and how to work all the disciplines together to get him moving right along.

Isaac has been constipated alot lately. Just another horrible Digeorge thing. (he'll be so glad that I shared that information with you). I've been keeping his poop under control with pear juice or prune juice...but, it looks like we're going to have to move up to drugs like Miralax to help him along. Poor little thing.

Now that you have that image in your head...I'll leave you. He's screaming again (trying to poop).

AHH...go and check your Target if you haven't lately....lots of toys on clearance!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

9 comments:

The Portas said...

Lighting up the glow worm, AWESOME!! Smart boy! I'm glad all the therapists were able to meet and discuss the handsome boy. Keep up all the good work, Isaac! We'll say poop prayers for you since everyone so kindly said pee prayers for Elijah a few weeks ago. :)

Sarah said...

He seems to be learning by leaps and bounds to me. Food, toys, glow worm, GO ISAAC!
Poor thing with the poop. Evan always loved pear juice.

Unknown said...

That is so great is pressing on the glow worm to make it work good job buddy.


I am sorry to hear about his Constipation Logan is the same way.

No more shopping girl!

Larsens said...

We just started MiraLax for Ashelyn yesturday. I hope it works because its terrible when they cry trying to poo. Ouch!

Hooray for Issac and the glow worm!

Larsens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

Hey Kathy!

Ramona has struggled with constipation too (although it seems to have improved as her overall strength has improved). We would do those little glycerin suppositories. They worked like a charm, maybe once a week.

Isaac is doing great! He is looking like such a big boy. Ramona has a glow worm too and she loves it.

Bye!

crabby old man said...

If ur constipated it will make anyone Crabby; that's how I got my name,

Wendy said...

Hi Kathy!

How sweet that Isaac learned how to make his glow worm light up! It's okay to cry over those precious moments....trust me, I've done my share, too! :)

I hope that Miralax does the trick for Isaac. Emma takes it daily, too....she's been on it for a long time. Can't seem to live comfortably without it.

Give that handsome little boy a big hug from us! I love seeing all of his photos, and Eli's, too! (Amanda would like to see more of Chris, if you can catch him! Ha!)

Lots of Love,

Wendy (& Emma, too!)

jencooper said...

Ahhh...the joys of constipation. Gracie Lou too!! Poor baby! I hope that the Miralax does the trick for Master Isaac.

I am so proud of him for lighting up the glow worm! That is amazing! He is making progress by leaps and bounds!

Hope that all is well!!

<3,
Jennifer