We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

These pics were taken tonight...
one right after the other...
eating his fingers...
He's looking straight ahead AND to the side....
what skills!
Other side now...

Will you just STOP taking pictures!?!?!
ahhh...alright already!
That...my friends...is classic Isaac! He's got a new diagnosis...he's got multiple personalities! He's starting to throw mini tantrums, then he's singing mmmmm...., then, he's screaming again....
can't keep up with that stinker!

We are ALL pooped...heading to bed soon...but, I thought I'd just rant a little about our new STINKY INSURANCE! I STILL haven't gotten approval for his oxygen (sent in for approval on July 1st). AND...I've sent 6 meds in to bed refilled...they STILL haven't been approved...and they've had them for 3 days...and they are REFILLS! seriously...if something doesn't happen tomorrow...I'm NAMING names and calling our Senators!

this is Exactly how people die from insurance companies. Makes me want to say BAD words.

That's all I have to say about that.

My guestroom is almost done. Chris is spending the night with a friend....and Eli is on my lap reading what I'm typing...Eli is a DORK!
kathy is a dork (Eli typed that)

Thanks for checking in on my peanuts...

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

The Portas said...

Oh, insurance woes just stink, don't they? I'm so sorry you have to worry (and no O2 yet???) because of them. We will pray for everything to get sorted out soon! LIke, NOW!

We want to see guest room pics!

You guys are funny! Thanks for an early morning smile. :) Have a great day. xo

Unknown said...

I am so sorry you are still having problems with the insurance co. I hope you here back from them soon.

I just love the pics of Isaac.

crabby old man said...

Pray that U get the insurance thing worked out,
Thanks for sharing Ur world with us