We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Mr. Isaac performed AWESOME for Nora today.  He lasted a WHOLE HOUR!!!  He was standing against a chair like a professional two-year-old-stander.  I couldn't be more proud!


He's my little heff-a-lump-a-lovin! (said in my accent of course!)

Eli and I had to make a run to Toys r us to exchange a bike we had gotten him.  NOW...he's got a big fat 18" bike (with training wheels!).  We took a stroll tonight to the park...played in the water...did a little swinging (all the while...Isaac slept in the bike carrier).

Chris spent the night with a friend. 

Joe is snoozing.

Life is good!
ahh...well...if someone would come clean my stinkin' house everyday...my life would be prefect!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

The Domanicos said...

Wow-Isaac looks great in the video standing like a big boy. I love the sneakers on him! Keep up the good work buddy.