We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Here's a picture of Joe and his dad taken Labor Day weekend.
It was the "big bike handoff"....where Joe flew
back east to get his motorcycle.
We got a call today and Joe's dad is in the hospital.
So...if you could, please add Grandpa Dean to your
prayers tonight.

That's enough to make this post complete. But, I will tell you that we are all doing ok. Isaac went to the peds, and of COURSE, has another ear infection. I went to the docs and have bronchitis again. Eli still has his junky cough, Joe came home tonight coughing...and Chris turns 15 tomorrow!


Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just catching up on your blog. I'm so sorry to hear the boys have been sick.

I will keep Joe's dad in my prayers.

The Portas said...

Sorry to hear about Joe's dad (they are so handsome and look so much alike!). We will keep him in our prayers.

Also, sending prayers for HEALTH for the Rollers!

Happy birthday, Chris!!! xo

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about Joe's dad he will be in our prayers.


Also Does Isaac have tubes in his ears, if not I would demand they put them in both ears he is having way to many ear infections, I know of an excellant ENT in Henderson if you want his number let me know.

I left you a message yesterday not sure if you got it or not.

Get to feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Chris, Hope you have a great one.