We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter everyone!

Our day didn't go as planned...but, like always...we made the most of it.

Joe was suppose to sing with the choir today at church....but, he got called in to work all morning. I woke up with a hang-over from all the benadryl and aleve that I had to take yesterday. Isaac woke up snotty again...so, we all stayed home during the morning (except Joe, who was working). Then, Joe came home and took the kids to the park for FORCED FAMILY FUN! They took the soccer ball, basketball, football....just enough goodies to have fun! (Isaac and I stayed behind to try to get a nap...didn't work)

It truly is amazing the small amount of time that Joe has at home with us....and all that he packs into those precious hours. One-on-one time with each boy, he fixes whatever I need fixing, and he finds a tiny bit of time to play on the computer or read a few pages of whatever book he's on. My house if just full of superstars!

The boys got HUGE Star Wars kites in their Easter baskets...and wouldn't you know...it's been like a stinkin' tornado here for weeks....and today...nothing. Not one gust of wind to try those kites out! figures.

Isaac has his cardiology appointment tomorrow morning...oh, I hope nothing has changed and we don't even need to schedule a cath or MRI (because, it's been over a year now with NOTHING done to his heart....yikes!) The big boys are back in school tomorrow...oh, it's going to hurt getting up at 5:30 in the morning!

I'll update tomorrow how the appointment went...and MAYBE...you'll get some pics!

**oh...and I just made myself cinnamon rolls (at 9:45 at night!)...now, that's really going to help shrink my bum and belly...isn't it??

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I just made 4 biscuts so don't feel bad. :)

The Portas said...

You have the best boys!! Joe is such a sweetie.

We have a card appt today, too! We will pray for a good report for the Isaac man.

Have a good day! xo

Unknown said...

Even though your Easter did not go as planned sounds like everyone had some nice family time. Hope you have a good week.

Tina:0) said...

5:30?!?!? Glad its you & not me (LoL)! I don't know how you do it.

Praying that the cardiology appointment went well today! Can't wait to see pictures!

Give Isaac big hugs!

Tera said...

hey how are you all, I love this blogger thing now I need some more friends on here! talk to you soon, tera!

Krista said...

Thinking of you today..and your appointment with Isaac...hoping for good news!

Really Kathy...sometimes I don't think you could make up a more exciting life! Thinking of you always!

5:30...how did that go? Me...we have a hard time getting out of the house by 8:30! But hey..with the time change...it's the same...right??