We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Thursday, May 14, 2009

WEll...well....well...


Isaac has ANOTHER ear infection!  This is the third one in TWO months!  SO, he's on antibiotics again (Bactrim this time)....and he swabbed his ear and sent it off to the lab to see if anything grew.  After meeting with my sweet ped....we went to the Heart Center for our TWO synagis shots!  OH, he was very angry with me!

Eli had his LAST soccer practice tonight.  The last game is Saturday afternoon....and we are all excited about that!

Chris got his Algebra test back....not what it should be..so, the teacher let him re-do some problems and they will discuss his new grade in the morning (I think he has his teachers wrapped...that's always been the case).

Friday morning we go to have Isaac's legs cast for his new braces!  I'm SO excited!!!

Now...for the bad news.  I fried my new bIG Mac computer.  Yep...it's dead.  So, after the casting of the legs...we have an appointment with a Genius at the Apple store.  I sure hope they can fix it fast...I LOVE that computer!

pictures tomorrow....maybe!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Let me just say now, My kids were no where around the computer when it broke. They were not even at the house. They were in the same city but not in the house!!!!! IT WASN'T THEIR FAULT!!!!!!

Okay, now that we've settled that, yes we are all glad that soccer is almost done!! :D :D :D :D :D

Wait, did I mention that MAY KIDS DIDN'T BREAK THE COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!

Okay, we're so happy that Isaac is getting the braces!!! Maybe later Kathy will tell everyone the story about Isaac yelling at me in the store!!! Yes, he was yelling at me!!! I guess he wanted me to clap my hands with him and I didn't realize that. I've seen him do it with Kathy but he's never grabbed my hands and started playing with them.

Okay, enough for today. We didn't break the computer!!!!!

carolinamomma said...

NOT THE MAC!!!! i don't know what i would do w/out ours! so glad to hear that you're all doing well. ( minus the ear infection) i can't wait to hear about thebraces and the soccer game :) i love reading your blog!

The Portas said...

I hope you get your computer fixed. It's such a hassle having computer problems.

Isaac! Another infection? You and Elijah are wearing your mamas thin!

I hope the weekend is good for you guys and that everything shapes up! Have a good one. xo

Tina:0) said...

Okay, I think that we need to get Isaac's ear infection & Elijah's croup/cough together & lock them away forever!

Hope that poor little guy is feeling better soon. Maybe I'll send my bully - Vaeh out to help with the coralling of these two culprits! (I'll have to post on my bully later!)

Unknown said...

Not another ear infection. Poor baby. I hope the antibiotics kicks this thing to the curb.

I hope you get your computer fixed.