We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Well... This beach house doesn't have wifi...so, a brief post via cell phone will have to do!
Of course there has been so much drama here. Isaac got sick this weekend. Double ear infections with retching, gagging, fever, gooey eyes, snotty nose, and croupy cough. He is still struggling...poor little thing. The beach house is NOT what the pics depicted it to be...or maybe they were just taken 10 years ago!
The air conditioner broke on Sunday and just got fixed today. You will not believe all the crazy things wrong here! We will be back at my mom's house on Saturday...so, I'll post lots of pics and give you all the juicy details.
I hope everyone is having a great week!!
It's past midnight here and joe and chris are still out fishing... At least they are in heaven!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Just come back now. Please!!!!!!!!! (sorry mom). I can't wait to show you the toys I've got for Isaac! See ya soon.

Tina:0) said...

Oh, poor Issac... give him some smooches from us! Hope he feels better soon!!

Sorry the house isn't what you were led to think it was. At least the big boys are having a good time.

Hope you're at least able to enjoy the beach. Can't wait to see pictures!

The Portas said...

Oh no!!! A sick Isaac on vacation?! I sure hope he feels better very soon. No sickies on vacation allowed! Bummer about the house, too. Is it right on the beach at least?

Wishing you a well-deserved and very very enjoyable rest of your trip. Praying for Isaac's sickies to leave NOW!! xo

Unknown said...

I am sorry to hear that Isaac is sick I hope he gets to feeling better real soon.

Ella @ Goodie Links said...

Hi Kat,
It's Tasha..I know (do you have that puzzled look on your face yet) I'll tell you when you get home. Or maybe you can't see the little icon..oh well..it's me.
I'm so sorry our Sir Isaac isn't feeling well on his vacation. It's probably because it's such fresh air there and his body and lungs are use to all the grundge in the air here. Yeah..that's it.

Ask for a a discounted rate, even if you paid..false advertisement.
You all enjoy the time together and we'll see ya soon. BTW - I love the picture of your gran Dad. That should be submitted somewhere's .. :-)

kc'sbunch said...

Kathy, sorry to hear about the drama... it seems to follow you! I am glad Joe is getting to spend time with you all. Most positively worth it. Enjoy your trip