We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Wednesday, January 21, 2009


This is one of my most favorite pictures of Isaac. He was about 3 months
old. Before O2, before any surgeries, before the feeding tube...
he had already started making goofy faces, he was in the swing ALL day and night...
look at that little DiGeorge face...
and his hair...I always gave him the little curl on top...
perfect!
Align Center

I thought I'd share a family picture with you guys...
( I didn't ask my siblings approval ..I hope it's ok)...
but...here's me, my four sisters, my baby brother,
nieces and nephews...
(this was taken 3 or 4 years ago...we're missing
a few kids in there...even Isaac!)and if you thought that family pic was cute...
here's a blast from the past picture of my
Eli and my nephew Seth...
PICKING THEIR NOSES...
in unison!

SO...you got all the old pics because I didn't take any new ones today. We went to see our pulmonologist today. Isaac's lungs are great. He was satting at 95...but, Dr. Nakamura didn't seem to mind (although, you know that I was freaking OUT...I was ready to put the canula up his nose). But, he put my mind at ease...and reassured me that Isaac was doing great.

oh my nerves.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

13 comments:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

OMG... I love the "digger" pic!!!!!
Godfrey that is hysterical..

you saw Dr. Nakamura today!!!!!!
I'm jealous.

my life: said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Look at that baby! Makes you want to take a nibble. (you know I love the hair) :0)

I LOVE the family pic...I'm so into getting everyone jammed in there.

Sarah said...

Awwwwhhh... love that little baby picture. He looks so tiny. Evan was huge and had hardly no hair. Sweet little baby with the curl...

Rachel Dominguez said...

My goodness what a big family you have. I love big families!

Mandy said...

That's what papa taught them. :) They are never going to forgive me for taking this pic.

Andrea said...

I love these pictures! Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear Isaac's lungs are great! 95! That is pretty impressive!

Tina:0) said...

Isn't it amazing how much they change?! What a cutie pie!

And those boys "diggin' for gold!" (lol)

Hope those wretching episodes stop soon - poor guy:0(

Give him big hugs from us!

Becky said...

I am laughing out loud AGAIN at your posts! I always turn to you for a picture of REAL life. Thank you so much. Your boys are precious, and I think your fridge looks great!

Anonymous said...

Wow, look at how tiny Isaac was! What a sweetie!

And you...with all that long hair! You look so much more sophisticated now! LOL

Gotta love the pic of the boys. Priceless.

Thanks for sharing!

Lots of love,
Cindy

Unknown said...

I can't believe how little he was. I love the little DiGeorge face too...funny thing...Arianna has the same little face as a baby. :)

The family picture is beautiful! I didn't realize you had 4 sisters and a brother. Wow...big family!

Oh and the picture of the two diggers. LOL!!! Priceless. You'll have to show Eli's girlfriend one day. LOL!

ks said...

Loved the pics. Way to go, Isaac on your happy O2 sats!!!

Unknown said...

I know I need to call you to find out how things went with the MOMs the other day.....


I just love all the old photos, The one with Eli is so funny. Isaac is doing so good. I can come over anytime and help you get organized with your home. Just by what you need to store stuff and I will be over in a gif. You know how I am, I am a neat freak well kinda....

The Portas said...

Those pics are wonderful! I love the nose picking one...and your family is gorgeous! And of course, that sweet little Isaac face is the most precious thing. Aawww..

YAY for good lungs! oxox