We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Tomorrow.....we leave NC:(

So...what does my mom do today? She makes this HUGE dinner...turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, veggies...pumpkin pies~ NOW...I have to eat. and eat. I just can't leave her here with all this food. So...one pie is almost gone....I'll take care of the other one tomorrow....and GOSH...I'm glad I brought my stretchy jeans! (I should have brought some maternity ones).

My little guys are already in bed, Chris is watching the football game, and I'm stuffed! So...I'll feed Isaac a little more milk while he sleeps and then get to bed. (I just hate packing...I end up leaving half of my things behind)

Monday...that's your day for pictures....
But....I didn't want to leave you empty handed...so, here's a quick video from Christmas Day. You can see Isaac sitting in his infant seat eating (not caring one bit about the presents), Chris happy, Eli kind-of happy, and Joe ready to go back to sleep!


That's all I've got. I just started Isaac feeds. Eli is sleeping in my bed (only while at Grandma's house)...and he snores! LOUD! It's like I never left home (haha honey!)

***Ok..I went to bed last night and blogger was STILL uploading the video. SO...it's Sunday morning..we fly out today...and I'm busy packing!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

jencooper said...

Cute, cute!!! I love seeing Isaac - yeah - whatever dude....

Too cute!! I hope that you made it home safely!!

Jennifereu

Unknown said...

Okay first....I LOVE your accent! :)

Look at Isaac all content watching his brothers and Eli sure didni't mind opening his little brothers presents.

Looks like the boys had a wonderful Christmas.

I can't wait to see all the pictures! :)

The Portas said...

The video is great! I love Joe's droopy eyelids. :) The boys seem to be enjoying themselves! And, your tree is beautiful.

I hope the trip home was good! xoxoxo

Grandma Judy said...

I miss you already!
Tell Eli I'm still crying.