We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Not much to report. We're busy as usual!!! Isaac had his RSV shot today...and he was a brave little guy. Chris made it to school and home in one piece. Eli brought home his progress report and he's doing great!!!

Joe's parents are in town for a few days and are helping out with the boys.

Samantha (Micah's mom) sent us the cutest birthday shirt...I LOVE it Samantha. We wore it today...and I have pics...but, I'm too busy to upload it today...but, I PROMISE to upload them tomorrow! MaryKay gave us the cutest Winnie the Pooh outfit also...my little man is stylin! Thanks you guys!!! WE LOVE IT!!!

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY...Isaac will be ONE YEAR OLD! I'm working on a montage that will make you cry a river! (just because I care!)

But....because my time is limited and my stories are short...here's a video for your viewing pleasure!

ENJOY!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

9 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh, look at little Joe. That kid is crazy!!!

jencooper said...

Tears are rollin down my face right now!! That was hysterical! Eli is such a clown. Oh my goodness.....

Thank you so much for sharing that. That made my whole evening.

Happy Birthday (tomorrow) Mr. Isaac!!

<3,
Jennifer

Lindsay said...

He's so dang cute!

Krista said...

Oh to be a fly in your house...for just one day! All these videos of these cute kids is making my day. So glad for those boring days. Wow...one year! Praying that tomorrow you are filled with blessing after blessing...especially when you look back at Isaac's first year!

Can't wait for pictures...you know I"ll be checkin all day...plus we have 3 hours on you...so no waiting till late!

Grandma Judy said...

Today is the BIG DAY ! ! !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC.

Make sure you eat some cake and ice cream. Hope you like chewing on your Yo Gabba Gabba dolls. Watch out for Muno. Eli might hide him!

Love you very very much!

The Portas said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC! You've had quite a year, little one. You're so strong and cute and brave and can you believe you're one whole year old???

The video totally cracked me up. Nice singing, ELI! :)

Samantha said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC!!!! What a strong amazing little boy you are (and your mommy too...and the rest of your family). I hope you have the best day!

Eli...keep up that singing! Wow...how adorable is that! So dramatic! Thanks for sharing...it was hysterical!

Glad you got Isaacs bday gift...it is my favorite shirt ever!

I PROMISE...today is the day I REALLY will call ;)

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy birhtday Isaac!! Hope you have a wonderful day! What a crazy year it's been!!!

The video is too funny! How cute is Eli???? The boys definately have your silly personality!

Have a wonderful weekend filled with lots of celebrating for the little man!!!!

~Cindy

Kelly said...

Crazy Eli! He's the next American Idol! What a ham!!!