We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Thursday, May 24, 2007




Ahhhh..One more day until FRIDAY!!! Not that we have big plans (because it's the last day to sign loans)....but, it's always nice to look forward to the weekends! Isaac didn't have any doctors appointments today...it was my day. I had a follow up with my ob..like you all wanted to know. But, I checked out ok...and he said I'm clear to have another baby...YEAH RIGHT! Isaac had a great day. No major problems...it's hard to believe that he needs open heart surgery when you look at him...he looks totally normal! Although, like all our boys...there's nothing normal about our offspring!!! The word from NC is that all is well...the boys are riding that new 4 wheeler like true country boys!!! Eli wanted an Escalade for his birthday...but, I don't know if that's going to be fast enough for him now. That 4 wheeler goes up to 35 mphs! If someone knows where we can find him a "Pod Racer"...he'd think we were the best parents EVER! He's been waiting to see the Blue Man Group...so, when they get back, I'm sending Joe and the boys for Eli's birthday.....(he'll be 5 on June 13th...my baby is getting too big!). There's a picture of Katie (the dog) for Christopher. When I talk to him each day, he doesn't ask how his little brother is...he only asks about his dog.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Grandma Susie said...

Kathy & Joe
Isaac is so cute and I am amazed at your ability to capture yet another smile from him at such a young age. He seems to be doing great under your TLC, (just as we expected him to) and it's always nice to see Katie too.
We love you guys, lots of hugs and kisses to everyone. Mom

Grandma Judy said...

Well, the for wheeler lasted for a couple of hours, now it won't start. Sherrill doesn't work on engines, so the boys are missing out on some riding time until we figure out the problem. Eli hasn't even pulled out the Gator or the Jeep to ride. I guess they are to slow. I'll send pics as soon as I get them downloaded.

Olivia and Cameron will be coming Monday, so Eli will have to share his toys. I can just see them all out in the yard with the motorized vehicles. If Lauren and Carter come over to play we will have a full size day care!

Hurry and send Isaac out. The boys can take him for a ride! ! !
MOM