We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Friday, May 25, 2007

Well...I guess you can tell there are no pictures attached today. I just had no time to snap any! We were up every two hours last night...so today I was moving in SLOW motion! We did have an appointment with the oral surgeon. If you recall, we did have a consult with a plastic surgeon while in the NICU...however, this doctor neglected to tell us that his office did not take our insurance...so, I had to search for a doctor that did take our insurance. The one we saw today went to dental school at Harvard, and medical school at Columbia. He was extremely nice and soft spoken...and talked directly to Isaac...I think he's a keeper! Other than that...Isaac and I didn't do anything else today. Chris and Eli are still having a blast at grandma's house! Maybe Joe and I can get in a "pay per view" movie this evening or tomorrow...or more realistically...this month! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: