We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Isaac was up last night like clockwork--12, 3, 6....and finally fell asleep this morning at 11am! Isaac gets rice cereal in his bottle, to help with his weight gain and it helps with the reflux. This morning, I gave him applesauce (diluted with water) with a spoon (enjoy the video!). My fingers are crossed that this helps him sleep better and that he is not allergic to it! (the doctors would have my HEAD!).
Ok...it's Tuesday night now...and no allergic reactions to the applesauce!!! I'll give him more tomorrow. He's finally snoozing in his swing (my lifesaver!). My sweet Joe showered me with Taco Bell this evening...what a sweetie! (for all those who don't know--i'm the worst cook...and now that the boys are out of town...I don't know how often Joe can expect a meal on the table).

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS