We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Thursday, May 17, 2007





OK...for all you early risers on the east coast...you know that I didn't have Thursdays post up when you logged on this morning...So..here it is. (I was just a little lazy last night!). Thursday went very smoothly. Isaac is on this "Cat Nap" schedule where he likes to eat every hour or two and nap in between. (At least he sleeps for three hours at a time at night!). I was able to get a few phone calls in yesterday. I finally got to talk to my SUPER friend Brooke (whom most of you know) and I hope she moves out west as soon as she can! I was also able to talk to Terri (a mom here in Vegas whose son has the same heart defect)...It is also fun talking to her and getting new information from her! I was even able to take Isaac for a walk around the block--once it was dark--so, the temperature had dropped to only 90!!! (Don't worry..he was in his stroller all covered up so not even the fresh air could blow on his face!). When Joe came home...I even made him dinner...although I didn't have all the ingredients for the dish I had hoped to make...he still put on a brave face and swallowed a plate full! (It will be pizza hut delivery Friday night for dinner!)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: