We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Saturday, May 05, 2007

I didn't pull the camera out today...and do you know why?? Well...because Joe and I slept all day long! (almost)...My parents still have Chris and Eli. They are still in Utah visiting Aunt Christy and spreading the germs they got while visiting Aunt Mandy in Phoenix! This was Joe's first full week back at work...and he SURVIVED! During the week, I get up with Isaac during the nights so that Joe will be awake during the days while at work. But, to my surprise, Joe has been the best Dad and helper with Isaac this weekend. We've been taking turns feeding and changing him....and I got to make a run to the grocery store today!!! I haven't seen the sun in a week! (It was PURE BLISS!) Now that we have this tag-team routine...we decided to enjoy the house and stayed upstairs in our room all day. It was nice when Isaac would wake up, Joe would start changing him while I worked on making his bottle...then Joe would start feeding him while I kept the milk supplied in the freezer. Then, I would finish about the same time that Joe was burping Isaac....and we'd put Isaac to bed and we'd go back to sleep. It was GREAT! I thought Joe was super-dad before...but, I've trained him well...and he's better than I could have ever imagined! So...I am rested...Joe is getting there...and Isaac had a great day. He just woke up in time to see the fight on tv...he always has perfect timing!!!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: