We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Saturday, May 19, 2007




Isaac made me work last night. He ate at 12am, 3am, and for some reason decided at 5 am he was hungry again! Now, it takes about 30 minutes to feed him. So, we'll start his feeds at 12 am, finish the feeding by 12:30. Then he has to be burped and coaxed to sleep. By about 1am I can lay him back down. Then, I have to rinse out his bottle and pump more milk for him. So, by 1:30, I am ready to go back to sleep. That leaves an hour and a half between feeds for sleep! This little guy must know how much I love him...because I am running on 4-5 hours of sleep a day and I normally need 10! He has been eating really well at night (odviously!), but during the days, he is having more problems with reflux. It's hard to tell by looking at him if he's gaining weight. I asked Joe to stand on the scale and then stand on it holding Isaac....and it looks like he still weighs in at 8lbs 2-3 ozs. It would be great that he isn't losing weight...but, we're trying to get him chunky before surgery. Our next drs appt. is on Tuesday with the cardiologist. They'll weigh him and I'll let you know! I just need to pour straight sugar in his bottle! We took Isaac on a walk tonight. It is so nice to get outside and walk (even if it is dark outside and only a 10 minute walk).

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Sorry to hear your boy is still keeping you up. My boys here are still sleeping midinght to noon. They did make it up by 11:30 this morning! I'm sure this will all change once they get to Grandma Cat's.

Eli and Grandpa are off to the park to ride the train and Sto is here with me guarding the computer and the video games. All is well.

Take good care of Isaac. Your boys here are doing fine.

Chalk one up for the Grandma. How many Grandma's upload videos to You Tube for their grandsons? ?

MOM