We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Saturday, May 26, 2007




SATURDAY...this was suppose to be my day of rest. Joe was helping some young men from church install a car stereo. I had all of Isaac's baby supplies upstairs...I had plans to change him, feed him, and nap with him every three hours. Well, Isaac had other plans today!!! My little angel decided he wanted to eat 1 ounce every HOUR today...and the longest nap that he took was only 30 minutes. I feel more tired than normal....simply due to the anticipation of rest today. The real news to share is that Eli crashed today while driving the 4 wheeler. I talked with him and he wasn't hurt bad...just shaken up! The picture of him in his spider man costume is a treat he got while at grandma's house. Before they went to NC, Joe took Chris to see Spiderman the movie...and Eli couldn't go (because he isn't 13)..so, I mailed him the costume...He loves it!!! I hope Isaac remembers that he needs sleep and that he is good to me tonight.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Where is the rest of Eli?? He looks like he's missing legs. I hope he's okay!! Mom better start taking care of the boys if she wants Maggie Moo for 3 weeks!! Try to get all your sleep this week!! I'll deliver your boys to you next weekend!!

Love ya
Mando

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Love the cute pics!

Be sure to let me know if you go public so that I can add you to my "heart kiddo's I watch" on my blog!


Heart hugs...

The King Family!!

Grandma Judy said...

Eli wants to know who's in that spiderman suit. It took me awhile to convince him that HE was the one in the picture.

Isaac must have know that he was sharing his dad with someone else.

Take Care, and give him a kiss for me.
MOM

Kathy said...

I know..it didn't look like Eli at all....It looked like some older, mean boy...not my sweet little Eli!
Kat