We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Sunday, May 20, 2007





Do you want to know how our Sunday went?? I think the pictures speak for themselves! I had to give him a bath (with soap this time)! He just does not like taking a bath at all. We had another LONG night. He is just not eating like he should. Today was no different with the feeds. He's not finishing his bottles and he's spitting up more and (put your food down) it's coming out of his nose more frequently. I'm starting to keep a log of what he drinks and how often...if he doesn't perk up, I'll be the one pushing for the g-tube in his belly! I'm calling the pediatrician tomorrow to have him take a look at Issac and weigh him. We talked to the boys today...and they are having TOO much fun! Eli went to the park with Grandpa and Chris stayed home and uploaded videos to YouTube with Grandma (I can't believe she figured out how to do it!). At least those two are getting tons of sleep! I'll be sure to post tomorrow to let you know what the ped says!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Seth said stop making Isaac crying!!