We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Tuesday, May 01, 2007



We made it through Tuesday...and it was a good day. Joe and I made a bottle for Isaac, and it seems to be working. (I'll post pictures of the bottle tomorrow so that you can see it). We didn't have many problems with reflux today, which made the day a lot easier. Joe's parents made it back home yesterday and my parents blew into town and now have Eli and Chris in Phoenix visiting Aunt Mandy. So...Isaac and I have the house to ourselves...and it was GREAT! Tomorrow we go for another RSV shot, and then I think we'll go back home and stay in our pj's for the rest of the day! The pictures attached are of Isaac and Grandma Sue (Joe's mom) and Isaac in his swing.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Kat,
Isaac looks so good in these pics. I promise not to sent the boys home with our germs. Chris has already given me the lecture. Mom and dad can't wait to go back to Vegas and spend time with you and the three boys. Rest up. Your house will be full again soon. Give Isaac kisses and I'll give Magpie some from you.