We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Friday, May 18, 2007


TGIF!!! It's Friday...and it was FABULOUS!!! Isaac is still a little crazy during the days...eating every other hour...and cat napping. Joe had a great day at work and came home ready for our gourmet dinner of Pizza Hut delivery! I gave Isaac a bath today. We were in the kitchen and I had him all wet and went to reach for the bath soap...and it was in the living room! Boy...I missed Chris and Eli...the two best helpers a mom could ask for!!! So..Isaac just got a rinse off (he can't stand a bath...and it wasn't worth taking him out and putting him back in)...I'll give a bath again tomorrow and use soap this time!!! Joe and I are catching up on our tv shows tonight...I think we still have Lost and Grey's Anatomy still on the dvr to watch...it's still date-night on Fridays!!!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: