We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Wednesday, May 16, 2007




Happy Wednesday!!! Isaac is on this new schedule where he likes to eat every three hours at night (which is fine...i'll feed him every hour) and then when he wakes up for his 6am feeding....he likes to just stay awake until lunch! Now...it's great to see him more active...but, I am NOT that excited about rising with the sun and seeing Joe off to work each morning. I much prefer him kissing my sleeping cheek goodbye and I get out of bed for the 9am feeding. (wishful thinking). Isaac is not spitting up as much, so I am laying him on his back and belly and playing with him more. The video is him laying on a play mat. I don't think he could see the toys he was hitting...but, he laid there and kicked them for about 20 minutes! (with no reflux issues). I fed him a little applesauce for lunch today...he just LOVES it! I can't wait for our appointments next week to see how much weight he has gained! I miss Eli and Chris SO much...but, they seem to be having fun...(and they haven't burned mom's house down yet...so, I guess all is well!).

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Kat,
It's 11:30 and my boys are still sleeping. They usually get up around 12.....still on west coast time! We are all having a great time. Laluren loves Eli, and the gator is getting plenty of use.
Wish you and Isaac were here with us. Looks like he's doing great!
Keep up the good work.
MOM