We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Wednesday, May 30, 2007



Here are the pictures from our day. (There are 16). In order, they started off with a CRANKY BUG named Isaac! He was not a happy camper today! He didn't start eating good today until lunch ( I was getting a little worried). He turned a beautiful shade of blue-gray that almost gave me heart attack! But, we got through our rough morning and that lead to a long nap time! I turned the ringers off, talked to Joe (who, by the way is in Reno this week), and prepared to sleep with my baby. Until, 30 minutes into my nap, the pool guy rang the door bell...which then makes Katie start to bark...and so...once again...everything is against me napping. Isaac woke up from his nap and ate like a champ! You can see him sitting in his bouncy seat...just chilling! He was in such a good mood, that I started playing with his hair! (Just because he's a boy...I can still have my fun!). Well...he would only allow a little fun, before he let me know he had enough...and he'd prefer to swing and sleep. That's where we are now...Isaac is in his swing snoozing, Katie is sleeping on the floor, and I'm thinking about NOT eating another brownie before bedtime!

Mom took the boys to the beach today. Chris was a boogie boarding champ and I can't believe that Eli gave it a try (he's normally a chicken!). They had a BLAST! I'm sure they'll sleep the day away tomorrow!



Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Poor little baby. I still can't believe that he sleeps in that seat all the time. The boys really look like they are having fun. I will take good care of them on the way back home. (Don't worry, I'll TRY not to scare Chris on the plane. Okay, maybe a little.) Just put some of the bows that you got for Meghan in Isaacs hair. I'm sure Joe will like those pics. ;)

Mandy

Grandma Judy said...

I almost had a heart attack. I was reading the blog, and glancing at the pictures. Then all of a sudden I saw, "No not the hair" and it looked like you had shaved his head. I was just about to call with a lecture when I was the pics make another round. I guess he does still have his hair! ! ! We don't need another ELi with a shaved head!

We headed off to the grocery store for all the goodies, and another 15 frozen pizzas for Sto.
When we opened the back to put in the groceries we discovered yesterdays towels and beach toys. I had forgotten to ask Sherrill to take them out. So our morning has started cleaning up after yesterdays mess! What fun.

The boys get to rest up today while I go to church. Tomorrow will be Chuckee Cheese and a birthday party for Mandy and Eli.
I've got to get on the ball.

Quit making Isaac cry, and get some food in him. You can do it...
Oh, he could be refusing to eat because he knows his dad is away!

Love you,
MOM

Grandma Judy said...

That new little pick camera makes great pictures!
MOM